Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beginnings of My Blog-venture

I'm not real sure of what I am doing here, but here I am.  My absolute favorite Sunday School/Bible Study Teacher of all time tells me that I must start blogging ... and I always do what she tells me to do.  She's such a good, godly, bossy kind of lady.   

Nope, doesn't matter to her that I am not a writer.  Nope, doesn't matter to her that I am sick and literally feel like the crud I have.  Nope, doesn't matter that I have been wrestling with Satan because he does not want me to stir the stink in his big ole boiling stinky pot.  

Nope, doesn't matter...  Teacher says I must start blogging because it will encourage HER ... and so here I am... typing words into this blog with aching shoulders from the slight movement that typing causes, stopping for a hacking cough or two so that she can be encouraged more often than the once or twice a week that has been normal for us.  We both live such busy, however rewarding, lives and live about 30 minutes away from each other which makes it difficult to meet for lunch or just hang out together without some planning.  Not much spontaneity going on here.  Not very much like Anne (with an "e") and Diana at all...sigh.

Ok... here goes, think I'm gonna push the publish key and see what happens now.  Why do I feel like I'm about to jump off a big ole cliff?!  (I'm afraid of heights!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments and insights...